Human Treatment / Sports Massage
Burton Sports Therapy run regular Human clinics each Wednesday morning from Uppingham school sports center.
If treatment is part of an Insurance Claim therapy can normally be claimed for. In case of animal therapy please check that your Veterinary Surgeon is happy to sign off treatment in advance.
• Humans: Clinical Sports and Remedial therapy £40.00
• Horses: £60.00 (10% discount for 3)
• Dogs: £40.00
• Veterinary Reports £25.00
• Rehabilitation Protocols £30.00/hour
• Initial Consultation: £30.00 (free if treated also)
• Electrotherapy alone: £30.00 (usual price if treatment is needed)
• Mileage: £0.45p/mile (free to group bookings, regular monthly clients and clinics)
• Groups: can be mixed with horses and dogs in order to obtain discount.
• Massage Training: is in small groups of 5-10 people the more involved the cheaper it is per person, massage training rates vary depending on the number, location and if another therapist is required to assist.
Please note that full payment is required on the day of treatment and should be made by cash or cheque. We regret that we do not accept payment by debit or credit card.
In line with the Veterinary Act, any therapist working on your horse or dog must by law consult or have permission from your veterinarian. This is in place to protect your animal and ensure that he receives the highest level of care possible. Rachel has a good working relationship with many veterinary practices and is happy to discuss treatment with your vet before working on your animal. You will be asked to sign a statement to say you have gained veterinary permission for Rachel to treat and disclosed any relevant history that could influence treatment.